InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car integration?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshall.Smiley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Car integration? Reply with quote

Tell me what these kits are for.. at first I thought they were the same things as any other HU kit.. solder the wires, hook it up.. HU works.. or in this case a laptop.. but then I'm reading the details and it says things like "winamp plugin" and "no OS required" so i guess i'm wrong...

Maybe if i explain what I'm wanting to do..

I want to hook a laptop up to my headunit (or amp?) to play thru the speakers. I've read up on it a little, can't really find anything solid.. i have a feeling getting a 1/4" headset jack to RCA cable won't really sound good.. I know it's possible.. I just want to get the best sound quality as possible..

Now, eliminating the HU all together wouldn't be so bad... I guess i'm at a loss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Car integration All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: