InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Progress on the Streetdeck plugin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Software -> Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nationapn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Progress on the Streetdeck plugin? Reply with quote

Just thought I'd start a new thread to check up on the progress of the Streetdeck Car2PC plugin. I got an email from Dmitry saying they were working on it from indashPC's end, and GodofCPU (Chuck) created the input plugin (attached) from Streetdeck's end...unfortunately, it only works in simulation and doesn't work with the hardware.

It'd be nice to try and tie the two together or get indashPC and Streetdeck developers talking together (not that they're not).

I spoke with Jan (RedGTiVR6), who works for mp3car, yesterday, and she seemed to think it should be a relatively easy plugin to code.

Thanks for the work indashPC is doing on this!!

InputCar2PC.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  InputCar2PC.zip
 Filesize:  19.24 KB
 Downloaded:  1266 Time(s)

nationapn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Moderator? Reply with quote

Does anyone from indashpc moderate these posts? It'd be nice to hear any updates about the progress on this plugin. Or has any progress been made?
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure we do anything on SD right now.
All sources for WinAmp plugin are available to grab and modify as needed.
We just don't have resources to support all FE out there Sad
nationapn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: ?? Reply with quote

How come Dmitry said you were working on it, then? He told several of us (SD users) that the plugin was being developed, and we've been patiently waiting. Are you able to get in touch with him and get back to us?

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Software -> Plugins All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: