InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a few questions...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gearhead

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: a few questions... Reply with quote

ok, i have an '85 300zx turbo. I LOVE THIS CAR! anyway i am planning on hooking up a nice car pc system. i am going to probably get the voomPC for the brain (or make my own system). from the pc i am going to run a pocket romulator to the ECU (for full engine tuning), i am also planning on a flip out in-dash monitor (hopefully touchscreen). now where i am a bit confused... i want to run my car stereo off the comptuer (play directly from iTunes), but idk what the best way of wiring a car stereo to a computer is. i have wired up my home theatre to my computer in my room but my car stereo is a little different. i have 2 JL speakers in the doors, 2 JLs in the rear, 1000-watt power acoustics amp, and 2 10" xplode subs (dont say anything cuz i like them). any and all help is very appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Car integration All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: