InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this a real company?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbassett74

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Is this a real company? Reply with quote

So far I'm pretty upset with the complete and udder lack of service I have received from this supposed company. As indicated in my previous post, I purchased the HON1 for my 2008 Honda Accord. In short, IT DOESN'T WORK! So I have sent numerous emails to the support email and to the support link on the website, which just sends an email to the same support email address. So far NO ONE HAS OFFERED ANY HELP TO ME!

Anyone else here received lousy support from this company?

One more day without a response and I will be filing a complaint with PayPal for receiving a BRICK!
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know there has been several emails exchanged in past couple of days. What exactly is the issue ?
We cannot guarantee immediate answer to your problems. We do our best to reply within a day.
If you cannot be patient enough please return for a full refund. Request RMA here: http://indashpc.org/new/support.html
dbassett74

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm patient when I feel comfortable that someone is helping me. Lack of communication does not make me feel comfortable. There were several emails, only from my side, not yours. However, I just got another response from tech support offering further help, so at this time, I'm satisfied that someone is making an effort to help me.

I'm sorry for being so aggressive, but I was just very upset that I took all that time to rip out my center console, dash and audio system, only to have this thing not work, as you can imagine.
OKState11

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbassett74, I agree with you. I have had my USB device for over a week now and it is not working. 3 emails, and 8 days later, still no resolution. If they would just have phone or live chat support, this could be solved in a matter of minutes instead of days/weeks. Absolutely horrible support!!!!!
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, technical support over phone is nearly impossible for our device.
I guess we will offer extra $50 service for those who want phone support. Do you think it will work better ?
kangyu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbassett74, I agree with you. I have had my USB device for over a week now and it is not working. 3 emails, and 8 days later, still no resolution. If they would just have phone or live chat support, this could be solved in a matter of minutes instead of days/weeks. Absolutely horrible support!!!!!
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately if issue is difficult we need more information and sometimes check internally. So cannot be resolved faster via chat Sad
When did you write to support and what is the issue ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: