InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grom CHRI2 causing 2004 Ram instrument cluster problems!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
misterpibb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Grom CHRI2 causing 2004 Ram instrument cluster problems!? Reply with quote

I just received and installed the Grom CHRI2 iPod adapter in my 2004 Ram 3500. I have the RBK radio and installation was a breeze. The interface functioned as advertised and all was well............. until I started driving. Once on the road the gauges would just die momentarily then return to their normal positions. Worst of all, the low fuel warning chime sounded every time the gauges died. Also, the check engine and various other warning lights flashed on and off. This would occur at least once every sixty seconds, but usually more often. Once I removed the Grom unit all of these problems disappeared. Has anyone else had this problem; or does anyone know what I should do?
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please disconnect the device. It looks like some incompatibility. Did you submit support request ?
misterpibb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I have already disconnected it and emailed tech support. I'm waiting for their reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: