InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indash CarPC with Frontpanel and DC/DC integrated!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think about this carpc case?
useful
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
not useful
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

xentric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Indash CarPC with Frontpanel and DC/DC integrated! Reply with quote

Hi there! Perhaps you've already saw it, there are some shop with this Case. I was wondering if this would be useful for my car, and YES iTS GREAT! Wink

Why its no bullshit? Because... :

It has a special bios with integrated dvd/mp3 player. So its ready after 5 seconds! But if you wish to start Windows/Linux, no problem. One button on the frontpanel loads the harddisk bootstrap.

It has a onboard bluetooth. So no ugly usb workaround is needed or plugged in.

It also has a integrated car cd/cd adapter. So that means, if you start the ignition, it starts the pc etc.

Nice Frontpanel solution like a cdplayer. This thing is great, It emulates a normal "keyboard stroke". so if you push "up" its "arrow-up" etc. Its plugged in via the USB connector on the mainboard.

It has 3 ventilators. So he cpu won't heat up anymore.

You think, you want to change the mainboard? Or Upgrade RAM? Or change the harddisk, cdrom etc.? All of the components are standard. Like the Mainboard (VIA EPIA 10000) (but with special bios). The bios is editable, there is a software, where you can remove brandings.

Special built usb and VGA cables for this indash case!

If you want to look @ this case, I've got a review on the website http://www.mediacar.ch/carpc-aufgedeckt-5.html After i opened i must say its not a bad solution! Really!

But.... what DO YOU THINK? (sorry my review is not in english, perhaps later...)
dtran01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i'd love to get a case like this to try out.

do you know where i can buy this (I live in the USA) ?

Do they sell only the case+cables separately?

Thanks!
Sictirreltera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhhh, really?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Case All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: