InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mazda CX-7 with Sirius Sat. Radio (No Nav) PROBLEM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejhoefli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Mazda CX-7 with Sirius Sat. Radio (No Nav) PROBLEM Reply with quote

Before I bought this product I spent about ten hours researching online, reading every article ten times over and watching that video on how to install the iphone.

When I go to my car today to install it I come to find that all of my ports are taken!! And there is not an open one to connect the GROM ipod connector.

I then watch the video again and again, go through all the forums and read about another ipod connector sold by someone else which is quite similar to the GROM......

When I read about there product I noticed to my dismay a disclaimer saying that if you have Sirius Sat integrated that you cannot do the Ipod at the same time!!!!

So now I have spent my whole Sunday trying to install this thing, my car radio is taken apart and I can not install the Ipod direct connect interface or chose to not be able to listen to my satellite radio!!

what the F???

I saw that you have a Y cable to split this for other cars but have yet to do it on the Mazda CX7.....when will this happen? It seems like you promised someone it a while back??
adrianglock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in 2020 this devices would be so obsolete that you will never have to see them on your annoying dashboard. Everything will be handheld and will be sync in any touchscreen slate phone. I guess it's a matter of time that you don't really have to worry about car navigation anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Car integration All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: