InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GROM-IPOD-TOY in Camry 2003

View previous topic :: View next topic  
batrad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: GROM-IPOD-TOY in Camry 2003 Reply with quote

Hi,

Found this website while searching for an iPod interface for my wife's Toyots Camry XLE 2003

Car has an indash 6 Disc CD Changer with JBL sound

Will she be able to control the iPod from the Head Unit and see the track info on the display ?

Anyone installed this unit in a Camry and have some screen shots of how it will look ? Also, during 2003 they changed the cables for the changer port around, how can I make sure what cable I will need ?

Want to be sure before I purchase (WAF) Wink

Thanks
shivaley

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the battery life of an ipod nano 4th generation suppose to be? I have an ipod nano 4th generation and after it's fully charged it lasts about 2 and a half hours. To me, this isn't very long so is it suppose to last longer than this or not? When I ask about the battery life I mean - Once it's fully charged and you leave it on playing songs how long would it last before it dies?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Car integration All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: