InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car2PC TOY - Lexus IS-350 experience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodionsh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Car2PC TOY - Lexus IS-350 experience Reply with quote

I have received my Car2PC interface for my Lexus IS-350 of 2008. The first thing I have noticed is that the CD-Changer2 is only detected once in a while, I have rechecked all the cabling and connectors and everything was OK, but still no CD-Changer2 detected. What was strange is that I was still able to get data from the Car2PC on GROM Utility. The next step was to see the error codes the Head Unit registers. When in the Diagnostic Mode there was EVM with CHECK label meaning there are registered error, so here we go.
1. 01-D5 1F1-B7-1
2. 01-D9 240-CB-1
While digging the google I have found the following description of the errors:
01-D5:
ABSENCE OF REGISTRATON UNIT
TROUBLE AREAS
1. POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT OF COMPONENT SHOWN BY SUB-CODE
2. AVC-LAN CIRCUIT BETWEEN MULTIDISPLAY AND COMPONENET
SHOWN BY SUB CODE
3. COMPONENT SHOWN BY SUB CODE

01-D9:
LAST MODE ERROR
TROUBLE AREAS
1. POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT OF COMPONENT THAT HAS STORED THE
CODE
2. AVC-LAN CIRCUIT BETWEEN MULTIDISPLAY AND COMPONENET
SHOWN BY SUB CODE
3. COMPONENT WHICH HAS STORED THIS CODE

As for subcodes 1F1 is XM-Radio interface and 240 is CD-CHANGER2. The strange thing is that I have no XM-Radio installed and I didn't have this error before. To me this looks like Car2PC is conflicting with the head unit while registering itself.

THE QUICK SOLLUTION:
Every time I start the car I go into diagnostic mode, clear all the codes and then exit the diagnostic mode and everything works perfect till the next start.

My Car2PC has firmware version 30, does anyone know if this one is the latest, and where I can get the new one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Car integration All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: