InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build PyMedia on Windows
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
basilisk96

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: pymedia crashes... Reply with quote

That is odd. I once had the exact same problem (see this post http://www.indashpc.org/vbullettin/viewtopic.php?t=778&highlight=). That one was related to non-existent libraries at build time.

However, you are saying that you have built pymedia successfully, installed it on several systems, and now it works on all of them except on one. I tried your code today and it works fine on my PC.

There is one possibility, though - because the original howto is a bit outdated (it references the old vorbis and lame distros), it's possible that you ran into some snafu. I have since updated the howto process and sent the updated version back to the original author, but it doesn't look like he has posted it yet. I wonder if it's lost in his Inbox somewhere Surprised

In any case, I can send you the updated plain-text version of the howto so you can try to follow it and see if it will work out for you.
Email me at 'x\x9cKJ,\xce\xcc\xc9,\xce\xb64sH\xcfM\xcc\xcc\xd1K\xce\xcf\x05\x00O\x88\x07y'.decode('zip')
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: