InDashPC.org Forum Index InDashPC.org
In Dash Car PC forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PyMedia-1.4 features list
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pablosbrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are there easy to follow instructions to compile 1.3.5.1 for windows successfully? I have not had any success yet.
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you taking it from CVS ? CVS is broken now. I tried to sync it up yesterday and sf.net had problems letting me in.
I'm preparing 1.3.7 right now. Thought it will be out last weekend, but I found issues and was forced to postpone.
pablosbrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem... Thanks for the info... it was from cvs. As long as there is a windows build I'll be handled... Thanks. Can't wait to see the new update.
raceer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: OSX Reply with quote

Hi, Just a quick check on the status of a OSX version. Thanks in advance.
jbors
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for a volunteer Smile
I have 0 (zero) experience in Mac OS...
pheller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also checking status on Mac OS pymedia compatability.... currently I can only work on skin and application development.... Can't really test with media.

I wish I knew something about CoreAudio so I could help out. Sad

--phil
Weingeist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also for a support for MPC (Musepack) In the past I copied a lot of my CD's to this format to hear it on my machine.

I'm pretty sure that it uses the same tagging than OGG and FLAC so it should not be a problem to integrate it Smile

Cheers Urs
fpois

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there.
I want to say at the start that thanks for the doing the pymedia project, I found it very useful, but now it seems very unfortunate that the development have stopped for a while.
A bunch of us are building a pet project on windows and pymedia had been good to use, but the lack of support for later versions of ffmpeg is forcing us to look for alternatives, and it's not looking good... python-gstreamer is still very experimental on windows..

Are there plans of getting pymedia to 1.4? Or have some good wrapping tutorial so some interested newbies can help out?
We are even willing to pay for development, since compare to paying for some commercial solution, I much rather donate to a nice open source project.
Ru1138

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fpois wrote:
I want to say at the start that thanks for the doing the pymedia project, I found it very useful, but now it seems very unfortunate that the development have stopped for a while.
A bunch of us are building a pet project on windows and pymedia had been good to use, but the lack of support for later versions of ffmpeg is forcing us to look for alternatives, and it's not looking good... python-gstreamer is still very experimental on windows..

Same here. I'm trying to create a GUI for AVISynth in python and the only viable alternative seems to be Pyffmpeg which has almost no documentation. If I had some money and a paypal account then I'd love to support this project. Unfortunately I don't so I have to wait for any new developments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InDashPC.org Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: