GROM Digital Interface for Palm and Axim
GROM Interface for Palm and Axim is designed to integrate smart handheld device such as Palm PDA and smartphone or Axim PDA into the car audio system. With GROM interface it is easy to use PDA for MP3 playback, GPS voice guided navigation, phone control and more...
It plugs the PDA device directly into the car audio system with the ability to control PDA from the car stereo controls.
An exclusive technology enables Palm owners to expand their driving experience. Now it is possible to use Palm for voice guided navigation, playing MP3 music, phone calls (Treo only) without any other special device installed in the car. There is no need to have a dedicated MP3 player or GPS navigation just for the in-car use. Connect your Palm to your car and get unlimited number of features it can provide.
GROM Interface for PDA is a new way to use PDA as a portable media player with the full integration into the vehicle's entertainment system. It enables drivers to bring huge media collection into the car, easily access it, shuffle songs, skip between tracks and adjust volume - all of this with the car stereo head unit controls and multifunction steering wheel controls.
Main features and functionality:
GROM highlights the following features:
- Simple installation. Native OEM plugs for ultimately reliable connectivity
- High quality stereo sound directly from PDA on your car stereo
- Control Palm / Axim via car stereo buttons
- Charge PDA / smartphone while connected
- High quality components ensure the highest quality sound possible in a car
- Simple cable connection allow to use many different programs via key mappings or native drivers
- Original car's harness fits just right in your car and require no additional tools or adjustments for mounting. Simple plug-n-play installation saves you time and money.
- Treo 650/700p/700w
- T|X, LifeDrive, E3, T5
- Axim x50v
- Axim x51v
No more need to fumble with your Axim / Palm while driving - use car stereo buttons to operate your Axim. Forget about FM transmitters or glimsy speakers on a holder.